Closet Cleanup Men's XL & L Jackets and Tops: ArcTeryx, REI, Eddie Bauer, More

I took inventory on the gear locker and decided to let some go. All in excellent condition and freshly laundered.

=====================================

ArcTeryx Atom LT hoody, men’s large measuring 24″ across the armpits, 30″ back length and 37″ from the center of the neck to the cuff. Weighs 13.5 oz on my scale. Very lightly used and no holes or stains. The only detraction is a corporate logo/label on the right chest as shown in the photo. $70 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Features:
Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
Breathable
Insulated
Lightweight
Compressible and packable
Wind resistant
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Composite construction
Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
Articulated elbows
Gusseted underarms
Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
ScubaHood™
Full front zip with wind flap
Stretch-knit cuffs
Adjustable hem drawcord
Laminated hem
Drop back hem
Internal chest pocket
Two hand pockets

=========================================

Eddie Bauer Sandstone Stretch Soft Shell, men’s XL, 26″ across the armpits, 29″ back length, 37″ from the center of the neck to the cuff and 15.4oz on my scale. I have a couple of these jackets and wore the hooded version on a trip across Scandinavia and Northern Europe and found it to be the perfect layering shell, cutting wind and light precip but more breathable than any wind shell in my gear locker. $30 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Features:

Flexion Ultralight 4-Way Stretch Performance ShellHighly breathable. Ultra-flexible. Weather-shedding
StormRepel® DWR Finish
Simple, streamlined design
Adjustable drawcord waist
Secure zip chest pocket
Tricot-Lined Upper Windbreak and Collar
Reflective Detailing On Back Shoulder
Zip-close hand pockets
5.3-oz, 90 x 90-denier double-weave 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester

=============================================

Peckham military ECWCS Generation III Level 2 gridded fleece 1/2 zip top. Men’s medium long fits like a civilian large/tall, measuring 23″ across the armpits, 30″ back length, 38″ from the center of the neck to the cuff and 11.8 ounces. This is the poor man’s R1, made from the same Polartec Power Dry gridded fleece fabric with a 1/2 zip front and thumb holes in the cuffs. This one is perfect and the fleece is soft and lofty. $25 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

=========================================

REI Polartec Power Dry 1/4 zip top, men’s XL measuring 24″ across the armpits, 29″ back length, 37″ from the center of the neck to the cuff and 12.6oz. REI style 819174, which they describe as a heavyweight Power Dry. It is a gridded fleece, but flatter than the R1 style fabric and closer spaced. $20 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags