FS: Stick Clip and SCARPA Vitamin Approach Shoes

|
STILL AVAILABLE:

• Ettore 1680 3-section, 9' extension pole. I got this pole as a compact, travel stick clip and took it with me to Smith Rock for a long weekend but decided it was a little too burly for my needs. It is high quality and works well: $25.

• SCARPA Vitamins. Size 43 EU (10 US). SCARPA's answer to the Ganda. Amazing shoes with PU midsoles that will last through resoles. They climb well and hike well and are hard to find. Superior to anything currently being manufactured. Worn for two days of guiding but they are a little too big on me. Not yet broken-in, they still smell new and the sole has almost no wear - just a little dirty. I have the original box and will ship the in that if requested: $100.

Shipping will be $10 or local pickup in Las Vegas.

PayPal only.

SOLD:

• Oval Carabiners (bottom row): $1 each. SOLD.
  • Mini Quicklinks: $1 each. SOLD.
  • Retired ATC Guide (very worn!): $1. SOLD.
  • Silver Wiregate: $2. SOLD.
  • Big Locker: $2. SOLD.
  • Wild Country Helium Wiregates (Silver and Red): $3 each. SOLD.
  • Wired Stopper (approximately the size of a BD #7): $2. SOLD.
  • 0.4 BD X4 in excellent condition (I personally bootied this cam and it is looks lightly used but in excellent condition - no kinks, very light wear, sling is unabraided, action is smooth): $40. SOLD.
  • Mountain Hardwear climbing pants (worn a few times but no holes or tears, men's medium, nice, lightweight, stretchy softshell climbing pants with lots of pockets and integrated belt): $20. SOLD.

For Sale.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags