FS: Black Diamond Revelation Avalung Pack - 35L

|
Lightly used Black Diamond Revelation ski touring and ski mountaineering pack for sale. This is the latest iteration of this pack, in the black/green colorway shown below. I will update the posting with actual photos of the pack. The pack is in great condition, as it was mainly used for spring touring on the handful of days I did not take my airbag pack. Some minor scuffs on the sides where the skis attach, otherwise looks pretty close to new. Great pack with solid suspension and a very tailored design for skiing, with plenty of pockets for organization.

Asking $110 shipped. Some info from BD below. Size is M/L.

BD Revelation

The Black Diamond Revelation Avalung Pack is the perfect size for serious day touring and just might buy you some time should you be unfortunate enough to be buried in an avalanche while you're out. The new and improved AvaLung System exports carbon dioxide to a rear pack corner away from your face and imports fresh oxygen-laden air from a bi-valve intake box on the shoulder strap. All this in a fully-featured, anatomically fit pack with easy access top zip.

PRODUCT DETAILS
MATERIAL

Tough 420D nylon and 800D Ballistic nylon

POCKETS

Large panel access across top with zippered top pocket

Dedicated avy tool organizer pocket

Insulated hydration sleeve

Tuck-away helmet carry sling and crampon patch

Ice Tool PickPockets

Removable hipbelt with stash pockets

FEATURES

Avalung System – Improved AvaLung breathing system is integrated into pack.

Removable 20 mm aluminum stay

Swingarm Shoulder Straps – Groundbreaking shoulder strap design attaches the two straps with a low-friction cable that slides through the pack bottom to move with the user's stride.

ergoACTIV Hipbelt – A proprietary ball-shaped joint attaches the hipbelt to the frame allowing unrestricted movement in any direction.

A-frame ski carry, sled attachments

Volume – M/L: 35L (2136 cu in)

Sizing – M/L: 47-55 cm torso length (18.5-21.5")

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags