For sale: RAB Down med., Mocs 11.5, MHM Flatiron 38L, Camelback Mule, old sportiva women's, BD Momentum

|
For sale:

Mocs size 11 1/2, brand new soles. $55 shipped
Mocs

Mocs 1

Mocs 2

Rab down jacket size Medium. Fits athletic. I'm 6'3 160lbs and bought it thinking it was a large. Fits my torso snugly. Probably good for someone 5-8-6', 145-155. I'm plus 3" ape and the sleeves are at or just past my wrist. $105 shipped

Ran

Rav

Rab

Mile high mountaineering original flatiron. Great pack, well worn but still useful. Adjustable shoulder strap height by Velcro measured adjustments inside the pack. Front zipper (zipper is stiff). Has a small tear where the body meets the back panel. Two broken buckles I think. Beefy waist straps 38L. $50 shipped OBO

Mhm

Mhm

Mhm

Camelback Mule. Light use. Bladder was used a lot in my climbing pack, tab for the lid broken off. $45 shipped OBO

Mule

Mule

Bladder

Old school LaSportiva women's shoes. Brand new soles. Nalgene for size reference, no clue on the size. $40 shipped

Sort

Sport

Sport

Older model BD Momentum. Great for friends you want to take top roping or to the gym. I think it's a size medium. This was my wife's, I wore the same size, I'm a 31 waist and it was pretty close to cinched down. Little wear on the back, belay loop and tie in points are good. $25 shipped OBO

Moment

Moment

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags