FS: Evernew 750ml Ti Pot + Starlyte + Ti Cone + CF Lid

For sale is a sweet solo cooking setup which includes:

1. Evernew 750mL Ti Pot (from their ECA278 set, but no mug included)
  2. Ruta Locura Carbon Fibre Lid
  3. Trail Designs Titanium Cone
  4. Zelph Starlyte Stove

The cone itself is a custom cone for this pot and stove setup. It uses a silcone band (shown) rather than stakes to support the pot for a lighter, simple and more solid setup. The cone is more efficient than usual since I had TD omit their large standard cutout for the pot handles.

The whole thing packs super efficiently since the cone fits in the pot and the stove is tiny. Lots of extra space for a fuel bottle, mug, spoon etc. Total weight for everything is only 125g. You’re unlikely to find a lighter setup that is still this durable and capable.

Price is $50. Retail is ~$105 (pot comes at part of $70 kit also including lid & mug, $35 for the custom titanium cone, $12 Starlyte, $18 carbon fibre lid).

Condition: Lid and cone are in shape. Pot has a modest cosmetic dent near the base (shown), stove is functional but older and the lid is cracked (e.g. useless) so it’s not a bad idea to grab a new $12 stove from Zelph (woodgaz-stove.com).

You can read a bit more about this stove at this thread below. I love this setup and I’m only selling because I ended up with 3 highly similar setups through a bit of obsessive gear collecting:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags