FS: Tarptent Squall 2

I have a Tarptent Squall 2 up for sale. $160.00 shipped paypal gift.

There is tear on each of the front tie outs and a snag in the gross grain. One of the aluminum stakes is slightly bent though you can't even tell it in the photo. I can sew up the tears with a bar tack or reinforce them with cuben fiber or gross grain. Buyers choice. These are the only flaws I see after close inspection.

The roof, floor and netting are all in great shape and have many seasons of use left. There are no signs of deterioration from sun or weather. I bought this from a member in nearly new condition nd used it a handful of times before switching to Hexamid Twin. It has been in storage Since last spring and is now looking for a new home.

Comes with original stuff sack, 4 Easton stakes and two poles. It has been lightly seam sealed by me and has a few light strips of thinned sealer on the floor to help keep my pad in place.

I am unable to set it up and take photos do to the rain and ice that is going on but will update this post with pictures if it doesn't sell.

For now here are pictures of the tears. As mentioned before all else is in gret shape.

Thanks

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags