FS Ketly crestone 1 3season tent $55 shipped

Hey guys, this is an older tent but in awesome shape! Was gifted to me a year or so ago. I myself have put in a handful of car camping trips. Never really used for backpacking and more rugged use. I have taken it on a couple of BIKEpacking overnighters. Was super lightweight and fit perfectly in my frame pack along with the rainfly, stakes, and poles. here are some specs http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-...tone_1_gg.html All zippers, Velcro, snaps, buckles, straps 100% intact. The poles are 100% perfect, no bends, snags, stretching. no odors or stains mesh is 100% no tears or stretches no leaks in floor It does not include stakes. I use cut and bent metal after breaking a couple of aluminum stakes. Never needed for ultra light applications so the cut rods worked perfectly. You can purchase stakes for only a few dollars. Its a monsoon outside and will be for another day or else I would have pictures up. $55 shipped - Paypal only The one I have is the khaki/maroon looking one. Thanks!

Detail

Tags