FS: North Face Womens rain jacket (xs), Womens Prana Wind shell (s), Womens 5.10 Blackwing shoes (9 1/2), Mammut Rope bag. Pretty colors! Will ship!

|
As we all know looking good is the most important part of climbing. So check out these stylish pieces and hit me up if you want anything!

Northface Rain Jacket xs $70, worn maybe 4 times, it's a little too small for me. Long in the back so it's great for wearing on a bike, or for when your harness tries to make your clothes ride up. The armpits unzip for ventilation.
Prana Tegan water resistant wind shell small $40, Really cute I just don't like the way it looks on me. Super soft and comfortable, great for windy days when you want something light.
5.10 Blackwings 9 1/2 $30, amazing bouldering shoes, but simply too small for me! tiny hole in the toe so the cost of a resole is reflected in the price.

Mammut Rope Bag $15, Nice rope bag with tarp and padded shoulder strap!
5.10 Blackwings 9 1/2 $30, amazing bouldering shoes, but simply too small for me! tiny hole in the toe so the cost of a resole is reflected in the price.

Prana Tegan water resistant wind shell small $40, Really cute I just don't like the way it looks on me. Super soft and comfortable, great for windy days when you want something light.

Northface Rain Jacket xs $70, worn maybe 4 times, it's a little too small for me. Long in the back so it's great for wearing on a bike, or for when your harness tries to make your clothes ride up. The armpits unzip for added ventilation

Mammut Rope Bag $15, Nice rope bag with tarp and padded shoulder strap!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags