Gossamer Gear Gorilla pack; Therm-a-Rest ProLite 4; pack covers

Folks,

I’ve got four items for sale. Each price listed does not include shipping costs to be borne by buyer. I will accept payment by PayPal. PM if interested. Post questions here.

1. Gossamer Gear Gorilla 40L backpack, large with hip belt. This is an older version of the pack and has not been used in a couple of years. It is in excellent condition, and has been used on roughly 10 trips. The only significant wear/damage issue is two puncture holes in the rear mesh pocket , patched with Tenacious Tape, Gossamer Gear sells this pack for $245. I’m selling for $120. 
  2. Therma-a-Rest ProLite 4. Like the backpack, this pad has not been used in a while. It has been kept inflated and is in great condition. I used it about a half dozen times. There are no blemishes and it fully inflates. This retails on Amazon for $90 and comes with a Cordura stuff sack by Therma-a-Rest that I bought separately for $14. I’m asking $60 total for both items. 
  3. Gregory and GoLite pack covers. $5 each. The Gregory was used to cover a 55L REI pack and was probably used three or four times. The GoLite was used a few times for the 50L Jam pack I once owned. If i didn’t use cuben packs, I’d still use these. I like them better than the garbage bag method.