Prices Lowered! Prana jacket, Down sweater, Chaco Flips, Teva shoes, Icebreaker, Ibex, smartwool

I'm cleaning out the closet. All prices are shipped with paypal as gift.

Patagonia Down Sweater. Red size Small. Again, just don't fit the shoulders anymore. Freshly washed, great condition down. One area on the back had a sticker on it and the outline of the sticker is still there. Last picture shows the mark. Otherwise no issue whatsoever. $100 shipped.

Prana Jacket. Green size Medium. Not sure the model. Great jacket I just haven't worn it in forever so it's gotta go. $50 shipped

Icebreaker GT 200 top. Blue size Small. Awesome piece for colder weather running. Venting under the armpits. Again, just doesn't fit me well in the shoulders. $40 shipped.

Smartwool socks. New. Both size Large. One pair is toe socks. $12 shipped each or $20 for the pair.

Icebreaker 1/4 zip black top. 260g Size S. I just have too many tops and I never wear this piece. $45 shipped.

Ibex baselayer. This is a size medium but you need to be a small to wear it. Unless you like it to fit like a latex bodysuit should fit. New minus the time I tried it on. $25 shipped.
(The white spot is camera issue, nothing on the shirt.)

Prana pants. Size Medium. Good condition, I just have a lot of pants. The bottom of the pant leg is the only real wear mark. It's fraying a bit on one side and starting to on the other. Could be fixed pretty easily if you care. Shown in pictures. $20 shipped.

Women's microweight smartwool bottoms. Size small. Brand new. $30 shipped.

Chaco flips. New size 8. Leather. - $30 shipped.

Teva Reforge Pro with Event. Size 7.5 New. - $45 shipped.

Icebreaker 320g 1/4 zip longsleeve. Size small. - $35 shipped

Yakima button up T-shirt. New, Size Medium. - $15 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags