Rab jacket, Prana jacket, Down sweater, Chaco Flips, Teva shoes, Icebreaker, Ibex, smartwool

I'm cleaning out the closet.

Rab Generator Alpine Jacket. Red size Small. Absolutely perfect condition. Worn a handful of times. I love this jacket but I don't fit it in the shoulders anymore. $150 shipped.

Patagonia Down Sweater. Red size Small. Again, just don't fit the shoulders anymore. Freshly washed, great condition down. One area on the back had a sticker on it and the outline of the sticker is still there. Last picture shows the mark. Otherwise no issue whatsoever. $120 shipped.

Prana Jacket. Green size Medium. Not sure the model. Great jacket I just haven't worn it in forever so it's gotta go. $55 shipped

Icebreaker GT 200 top. Blue size Small. Awesome piece for colder weather running. Venting under the armpits. Again, just doesn't fit well in the shoulders. $45 shipped.

Smartwool socks. New. Both size Large. One pair is toe socks. $12 shipped each or $20 for the pair.

Icebreaker 1/4 zip black top. 260g Size S. I just have too many tops and I never wear this piece. $45 shipped.

Ibex baselayer. This is a size medium but you need to be a small to wear it. Unless you like it to fit like a latex bodysuit should fit. New minus the time I tried it on. $25 shipped.
(The white spot is camera issue, nothing on the shirt.)

Prana pants. Size Medium. Good condition, I just have a lot of pants. The bottom of the pant leg is the only real wear mark. It's fraying a bit on one side and starting to on the other. Could be fixed pretty easily if you care. Shown in pictures. $25 shipped.

Women's microweight smartwool bottoms. Size small. Brand new. $30 shipped.

Chaco flips. New size 8. Leather. - $30 shipped.

Teva Reforge Pro with Event. Size 7.5 New. - $50 shipped.

Icebreaker 320g 1/4 zip longsleeve. Size small. - $35 shipped

Yakima button up T-shirt. New, Size Medium. - $20 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags