Golite LiteSpeed Backpack - Large

Golite LiteSpeed Backpack Size: Large (37 Liter / 2257 cu. in.) Color: Black and Silver $85 (includes shipping in CONUS) I finally found the perfect pack for me. There’s only one problem. This one’s the wrong size. I recently purchased this used pack here at HF from member 1022. Here is the posting: https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=82593 After loading it up and trying it on a short hike, I realized it wasn’t fitting as nicely as I anticipated, especially the hip belt. I confirmed with Golite that I am between the medium and large sizes and they recommended the medium (too late!). Features: Size-specific molded hip belt with zippered pockets. (I have a 33 in. waist, which was too small) Mesh on back panel and shoulder harness for breathability S-contoured back panel with HDPE frame and aluminum stays Proprietary Compacktor™ system efficiently converts capacity Large front pocket for organization. Sculpted lid with body side zipper access. 2 side stretch pockets hold 1l bottles and poles Side compression straps with quick release buckles convert to front attachment. Internal hydration sleeve Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle. The only modification was the removal of the ice axe loops by 1022. Just PM me if you have a question. Michael (SoCal Mike)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags