FS: A whole bunch of stuff

In the spring of 2014, my family and I will be thru-hiking the AT. We are going through a bunch of gear and buying/selling as required to get everyone to where they need to be gear-wise. What follows is a list of stuff we need to get rid of in order that we might be able to fund other gear purchases :-)

We live in Canada, and I am willing to ship anywhere. Shipping isn't included in the prices as it really depends on where the gear is going. PM me with your Country and postal code for a shipping quote.

- Backpacking Light Torsolite sleeping pad (8.1 oz), has a large-ish patch on the bottom but has no problems holding air and is in otherwise very good condition. $25.

- Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy (7.1 oz), excellent condition. $80.

- Integral Designs Shortie eVent Gaiters, size large, dark green, good condition. $10.

- Snow Peak titanium 1400 ml pot and lid (fits the Caldera cone stove below). The pot is blackened from wood smoke, but otherwise in excellent condition. $30.

- Snow Peak titanium 900 ml pot and lid (fits the Caldera cone stove below). The pot is blackened from wood smoke, but otherwise in excellent condition. SOLD.

- Marmot Angel Fire Womens down sleeping bag, rated for 15F/-9C, long length (3 lb - 5.1 oz). Excellent condition, light blue color, $100.

- Marmot Angel Fire Womens down sleeping bag, rated for 15F/-9C, regular length (3 lb - 3.3 oz). Excellent condition, light blue color, $100.

- Exped Downmat 7 sleeping pad (NOT the version with the built-in pump), regular length (1 lb - 14.1 oz), with pump sack (4.6 oz) $100.

Pay it Forward Items
-----------------

These items were given to me as gifts/samples. Since I don't use them much, I will pay them forward to the first person who claims them. You have to pay for shipping though.

- Boilerwerks Backcountry Boiler and soft-shell combination sleeve. GONE.

- Trail Designs Aluminum Caldera Cone for Snow Peak 1400 titanium pot (sold above).

- Trail Designs Tri-Ti cooking system (including inferno and floor) for Snow Peak 900 titanium pot (sold above). GONE.