FS: WM Meltdown, Montbell Frostline Down Jackets

A season of manual labor (we got Horses on the property) has lead to these two great jackets being too small.  So time for them to find a new home

Western Mountaineering Meltdown  $225 Shipped con US.  This years pricing is $475

Silver, Size Medium.  I am the original owner. This is the current style with the hood that zips into the collar.  In great shape except for a few stains and abrasions to the outer shell fabric, see pics  I have never had any down leak from these scuffs so I have let them be.   Very light and warm.  WM states weight at 17 oz for 4-4.5″ of loft!  No stuff sack.

There are four small stains above and below the seam, and a few other faint ones.  Area shown is left pocket.

Abrasion on left front of jacket

Abrasion on left rear of jacket

Next is a Montbell Frostline  $160 Shipped con US

Color is a dark purple, I forget what Montbell called it, size Medium.  I purchased this new last winter and it has only been worn a handful of times.  If I had the tags it could pass for new. This is the current version that comes in around 20 oz, and is baffled. Includes original Monbell stuff sack

There is a wealth if info around on both of these if you are unfamiliar with them.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags