FS: PRICE DROP 3: GoPro and climbing wall

|
I built a climbing wall in my rental basement about a year ago and then bought a house shortly after it was finished. I have no room for it now and decided I'd rather just go climb outside since I am so close to the crag. All the holds are like new and some were never even put on the wall. Pictures show room to have the wall be 12' wide consisting of 3X 4' sheets. I never got around to making the third section so right now it is just the two 4' sections. I designed the wall to come apart into roughly 4x8 pannels to load into a truck. The vertical framing sections and wall sections. There are also the top and bottom framing parts that come off as single 12' boards.

The foot print of the wall is roughly 8' x 12' with lots of expansion possibility's ( I was going to add a roof later) Walls are 30 and 40 degrees.

I drilled all of the t nut holes and made the gusset panels with my cnc router. When it is bolted together it is very solid and freestanding.

wall

wall2

wall3

wall4

Climbing wall $290

go pro

Go Pro Hero with curved surface adhesive mnt pack, extra battery, handlebar/seatpost mnt, grab bag, spare parts grab bag, and vented helmet strap, Original packaging, manuals, 2 doors and housing.
$85

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags