FS: MASSIVE SALE: Snow Peak & Evernew Ti, SMD, OR, MEC, Patagonia, Golite, Granite Gear, Arcteryx, Smartwool, Suunto, Packa, The North Face, Hind, Sugoi, Lowe Alpine, Pearl Izumi

MASSIVE SALE: Snow Peak & Evernew Ti, SMD, OR, MEC, Patagonia, Golite, Granite Gear, Arcteryx, Smartwool, Suunto, Packa, The North Face, Hind, Sugoi, Lowe Alpine, Pearl Izumi

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your loved ones. You know you're scouting for gear deals in between aunt Myrna and cousin Joe driving you nuts and your spouse barking orders from the kitchen. I feel your pain. Stay cool, you'll get through it. And it'll make you appreciate getting outside all the more.

MASSIVE closet clean holiday sale. Lots of great quality cottage and mainstream gear and M’s and W’s clothing, some brand new, some used in like new/great or very good condition. All weights as measured on my digital scale. Buy with confidence - I’m a longtime BPL member who has participated in multiple GGG Bay Area gatherings (and made a film of one), sold and bought gear a bunch of times on BPL and organized one of the largest member group buys on BPL from a cottage snowshoe company. Will add more description and photos soon as I can.

Please email [email protected] to let me know what you’d like and I’ll send Paypal info. Using this email from an old moving sale b/c multiple PMs will just get too messy. So please no PMs.

Paypal Cash Gift accepted or Paypal Cash + 3% to cover fees. Please make sure to include the item number and name, and your full name and address with Paypal payment. All prices include shipping to the Continental U.S. Include extra for insurance if you’d like.

1) Granite Gear W's Crown 60 Ki Backpack, Small, New With Tags, Torso 14-18 in. (36-43 cm), volume 3350, weight 32 oz with supportive back panel and tag (replacing the removable plastic back panel with a Gossamer Gear hoop stay will get you a highly supportive 30 oz pack). Excellent durable pack but it just doesn’t fit my wife. Only $139 shipped, Retail $200 + tax & shipping

2) Snow Peak Ti 900 pot and lid set, 5.55 oz with fry pan lid, 3.65 oz without, excellent like new condition, only $40 shipped, Retail $52.95 + tax and shipping (or buy with 1400 set below for $90 shipped, Retail $105.95 + tax and shipping).

3) Snow Peak 1400 pot and lid set (6.5 oz, 4.25 w/o lid), excellent like new condition, only $50 shipped, Retail $59.95 + tax and shipping (or buy with 900 set above for $90 shipped, Retail $105.95 + tax and shipping).

4) Evernew Ti Non-Stick Pot 900 ml w/green stuff sack, 4.85 oz w/ lid, 3.5 oz without, safe ceramic non-stick coating, in very good condition, some thinning of non-stick coating in a few spots but still works beautifully, only $40 shipped, Retail $58.46 + tax and shipping.

5) MEC W’s T2 Zip Hoody, Medium, New With Tags, 5.2 oz, only $40 shipped, Retail $50 + High Shipping Charges from Canada and extra fee for MEC Membership.

6) Six Moon Designs Traveler Panel Backpack, 30 oz w/removable aluminum stays, 25 oz without, 15-22 in. adjustable torso, like new condition, only $80 shipped, Retail $180 + shipping. In addition to backpacking this pack makes an excellent travel pack thanks to the generous volume and easy-access panel design. Bomber material.

7) Packa Jacket combined jacket and pack cover, Size Medium Red with pit zips and outer side pocket, nice very long coverage at only 16.3 oz, excellent like new condition, only $80 shipped, Retail $124.50 plus shipping.

8) Patagonia Micro Puff Pants Large, New With Tags, Primaloft One version (just like current DAS Pants), 18 oz, only $125 shipped, Retail $250 + tax and shipping for DAS Pants

9) Smartwool Men’s Large Synergy Merino Expedition Long Johns/Running Tights, with zip side pocket, New Never Used, 13.55 oz, 60% merino 40% nylon, only $60 shipped, Retail $100 + tax & shipping. Warm and much more durable than typical merino, wind resistant. Makes great expedition long johns or running tights.

10) Smartwool Women’s Medium Synergy Merino Expedition Long Johns/Running Tights, with zip side pocket, New Never Used, 12.65 oz, 60% merino 40% nylon, only $60 shipped, Retail $100 + tax & shipping. Warm and much more durable than typical merino, wind resistant. Makes great expedition long johns or running tights.

11) Osprey Transporter 95 Gear and Pack Duffel, New With Tags, Alpine Blue, 5700 cu. In., 95L, 2 lbs 5 oz, only $65 shipped, Retail $99 plus tax and shipping.

12) Benchmade 530 Serrated Knife, pre-production model, used but in good clean condition, just needs a little oiling love, 1.8 oz, 2.05 oz with pocket clip in stuff sack, only $45 shipped, Retail $94 plus tax and shipping.

13) Patagonia R2 Vest Men’s Large, Royal Blue, 10.1 oz, used but in very good condition, only $30 shipped, Retail $99 plus tax and shipping.

14) Arcteryx Fugitive Hoody Wind Pro with Hardface Men’s Large (like current Strato Hoody) Hoody, Cadet Blue (very attractive subdued blue), 17.4 oz, only $120 shipped, Retail $225 plus tax and shipping.

15) Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack, Black, like new, think 12 oz (have to double check), 26L, 1587 cu. In., only $40 shipped, Retail $79 plus tax and shipping. Makes a great travel day pack as well as a summit pack. Lots of features and material is surprisingly strong for the weight. Love mine, this is an extra.

16) Suunto T3 HR Monitor, Black, used by in very good condition with clear glass and brand new chest strap, with original manual and box, watch only 1.7 oz, only $85 shipped, Retail $400

17) Patagonia M's Stretch Microburst Pants, Men’s 38, Alpha Green, New With Tags, US Special Operations issue, 17.20 oz with tags, only $70 shipped, Retail $200 plus tax and shipping. This is a rain pant that will handle much more abuse than typical lightweight rain pants, yet is still fairly light weight. Also great color for fishing and hunting.

18) Polar F4 HR Monitor Watch, Black, used in very good condition with brand new chest strap + bike mount, with box, watch 0.9 oz, only $45 shipped, Retail $89.99 plus tax and shipping.

19) REI W's Zip Off Hiking Pants, Beige, Size 8 with integrated belt, inseam XX, 12.4 oz, used in very good condition, clean and no rips, only $24 shipped, Retail $50 plus tax and shipping.

20) Outdoor Research Rando Gore-tex Paclite Cap, Large, Black, New With Tags, 2.55 oz, only $29 shipped, Retail $52 plus tax and shipping.

21) Two Osprey Digi Stow Pocket S Granite, both New With Tags, many attachment options, super durable, 3 oz each, only $19 shipped, Retail $29 plus tax and shipping ($14.50 each).

22) The North Face M's Medium Lightweight Hiking Crew, New in Tag, 70% Merino, 28 nylon 2 elastane, 2.7 oz, $10 shipped, Retail $16 plus tax and shipping.

23) Vasque Men's Caldera GTX Boots, Brown, Size 11.5, barely used and in clean, excellent attractive condition, only $69 shipped, Retail $150 plus tax and shipping.

24) Vasque Women's Caldera GTX Boots, Brown, Size 7.5, barely used and in clean, excellent attractive condition, only $69 shipped, Retail $150 plus tax and shipping.

25) Lowe Alpine Adrenaline W's Medium Rain Jacket, Full Featured, Blaze Orange, New With Tags, 14.25 oz with tags, 13.15 oz without, only $60 shipped, Retail $115 plus tax and shipping.

26) Sugoi Men's Zap Bike/Running Jacket, Large, Super Nova Safety Yellow, New With Tags, 9.1 oz w/tags, only $50 shipped, Retail $90 plus tax and shipping.

27) Sugoi Men's Mobile Stretch Pants, Black, Size Large, Like New (don’t think it was worn more than once). 9.4 oz. Fantastic exercise and hiking pant, very wind resistant yet cool enough to wear in warmer weather. Rolls down to nothing. Highly stretchy yet super durable and stain resistant. Best exercise pant I’ve ever found but I have two other pairs and the material is so durable and so easy to care for I don’t need more than these two. Only $39 shipped, Retail $80 plus tax and shipping.

28) Gatco Knife Sharpening Kit, New in Box, 23.2 oz, only $39 shipped, Retail $59 plus tax and shipping. Everything you need to keep any of your knives razor sharp.

29) Canari Men's Large Cycling Jacket, Safety Neon Yellow, New With Tags, 6.95 oz, only $30 shipped, Retail $70 plus tax and shipping.

30) Pearl Izumi Men's Medium Cycling Short Sleeve Zip Top (fits like Large), Screaming Safety Yellow and Black Trim, 5.7 oz, excellent condition, only $21 shipped, Retail $50 plus tax and shipping.

31) Cloudveil Powerstretch Men's Large Run Don't Walk Deep Zip Long Sleeve Top, Slate Blue, 64% polyester, 24% nylon, 12% spandex, Excellent Condition, very warm and breathable, 11.75 oz. Great piece but I have one just like it and only need one, only $35 shipped, Retail $99 plus tax and shipping.

32) Mountainsmith Strapettes for hip packs, excellent condition, only $16 shipped, Retail $25 plus tax and shipping.

33) Lowe Alpine Padded Camera Pouch, Grey and Black with multiple d rings and belt loops, 2.5 oz, good for large point and shoots and a variety of other gear, very good condition, only $14 shipped, Retail $30 plus tax and shipping.

34) Lowe Pro S & F Pouch 20 Padded Camera Pouch Black, Like New Condition, 3.35 oz, only $14 shipped, Retail $21 plus tax and shipping.