Fs: BD, OR, Sportiva, Salewa, Prana - added OR gloves and 3 retired ropes

|
1. BD Punisher size Large. Great ice climbing glove, fully waterproof with BDry insert, well padded, goat leather palm and fingers, etc. New with tags. $55 shipped

2. OR Stormtracker gloves, Large, Chad Kellogg edition. Windstopper softshell with microfleece lining. Used twice ski touring, excellent condition. great gloves, I have another pair and don't need two. $35 shipped

outdoorresearch.com/en/catalog...

3. La Sportiva Crosslite shoes size 45 (Fits like US 10.5-11. Sportiva says 45=11.5 US, but like most sportiva shoes these run small). Less than 25 miles on them, so they are in near new condition. Great shoes for wet/muddy/snowy conditions, but the fit didn't work for me. $60 Shipped

4. Salewa Trucker Hat, new without tags.- $15 shipped

5. Prana Flannel shirt Men's Medium lightly used. Heavy weight 100% Cotton flannel shirt with metal buttons. Similar weight to Patagonia Fjord Flannel but with a slimmer fit. $30 shipped

6. Retired ropes $30 each (prefer local pickup in the SF Bay area - or buyer pays actual shipping cost). NOT FOR CLIMBING USE, THESE ROPES ARE OLD, RETIRED, AND OF UNKNOWN HISTORY. Green one has been heavily used, the blue one lightly used but is probably 10+ years old, and the pink one looks like it may have never been used but is also probably 10+ years old. They were given to me by a friend of a friend and I don't know how they were stored etc.

Will reduce total price by $5 if you buy two items, $10 for 3 items, etc.

Punisher Brand NEW

Punisher back

Stormtracker

Chad Kellogg graphic

Sportiva

Soul Runners

Salewa

Prana

Prana2

Green rope. Probably 50m left of what used to be a 60m. Heavy use on this one.

Blue rope is about 11mm, probably 50-60m long but label is illegible. Pink one is labeled as a Mammut 55m single rope on both ends, and appears to be about 10-10.5mm.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags