FS: Scarpa Maestrale AT Boots - 27.5 Mondo

I have a pair of Scarpa Maestrale AT ski boots for sale, size 27.5 mondo, asking $350 (Retail $600). These boots are in mint condition and have only seen one day of skiing. They simply don't fit my foot shape and I need to pass them on to a new home. The liners have been molded but can easily be remolded as they are basically new.

The Maestrale is an extremely lightweight, agile ski boot that is truly a jack of all trades. It can drive a stiff ski at the resort, and it can handle huge days in the backcountry. The walk mechanism has to be felt to be believed. The range of motion allows you to tour in ultimate comfort. The 4-buckle design lets you dial in the fit, and the hinge-style entry finds a nice balance between the forgiveness of a tongue entry and the stiffness of a wrap. A vibram sole and Intuition liner completes the package. Way warmer than the Dynafit TLT series. These boots are compatible with any tech binding like a Dynafit or AT specific bindings like the Fritschi or Marker Duke/Tour FT, etc.

For sizing, I recommend your foot be somewhere around 10.5 US street shoe. Scarpa's size chart shows 9.5-10 but in my experience the 27.5 is more around 10.5-11. 9.5 would likely be a sloppy fit and over 11 would likely be too tight.

I can ship these anywhere in the USA for $10 or local pick-up in Fort Collins, CO. Alaska and Hawaii would be extra. Feel free to respond with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tags