FS: MLD Patrol Shelter cuben in excellent shape

For sale an MLD Patrol Shelter in cuben fiber, in excellent shape.

Bought used from another BPL member last Spring, and used about 7 nights since then. It went with me on a 150 section of the PCT this summer, but was only used twice, otherwise it stayed in the pack. It is a very good A frame style tarp, with a closed triangle instead of an open foot end.

Basic info and specs on the MLD site here.

It’s in excellent shape with no leaks, scuffs, tears or other issues. Well taken care of by its previous owner and by me.

It comes with the original MLD linelocs and MLD yellow cord. It has five mitten hooks on the inside ridgeline, including one at the foot and one at the front apex where your main pole support goes. I used it with both a regular and a bug bivy and the hooks worked very well.

Included also is an MLD carbon fiber pole specifically designed for it as a rear support, height of 28″. I used both it and also a standard trekking pole and both work fine.

It is easy to pitch this low as it is to pitch this high. Very light, weighing in at 9.75 oz on my scale, though your weight will vary depending on the cord you use.

Price: $280 shipping included, paid via PayPal F&F.

Please PM me if you would like more info or more pics.

Thanks

Randy

Picture of it pitched low:

Picture of it pitched high:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags