FS: LightHeart SoLong 6 / Tarptent Cloudburst 3 tarp tent

Cleaning out backpacking stuff I do not use.  I have back and neck issues that are keeping me from comfortably sleeping on the ground, so moving to the air and sleeping in a hammock.

LightHeart Solong 6 – This tent has been used (1) time and is an amazing tent, it breaks my heart to sell it, but I cannot take the pain of sleeping on the ground anymore.  Incredible amount of room in this tent, amazes me for the low weight.  I am 6’4″ and finally had room to spare! I have seam sealed the tent before use.  Includes tent, the optional carbon fiber awning pole, optional tyvek foot print, and stuff sack.  Color is Pewter with Cranberry floor.  This tent is in like new condition.  Paid $343 new plus shipping.   Asking $250, free shipping to continental US.

Tarptent Cloudburst 3 – Another amazing tent, bought this with the idea that my wife would perhaps join me on the trail.  That has not worked out.  Tent has been seamsealed.  This tent has been used 5 or 6 times, always with a tyvek footprint.  Includes tent, optional 3 aluminum pole, optional ceiling liner and stuff sack.  Very very spacious tent.  I am 6’4″ and I can sit up in the middle of this tent, enough floor space for 3 people without having to lay on top of each other.  No holes or leaks.  Great condition.  Tyvek footprint is one I cut myself.  Cost $434 new, asking $300 used.  Includes free shipping to continental US.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags