FS: Mountain Hardwear Lamina -15 sleeping bag -Long/left zip

Mountain Hardwear Lamina -15 sleeping bag -Long/left zip.  This sleeping bag has only been used once, like new.  Very very warm, and very roomy. This is a long bag, as I am 6’4″.  Bag has synthetic fill.   I am big guy that gets claustrophobic in a traditional mummy bag, but this bag has plenty room for me.  Includes mesh storage bag and stuff sack.  Bag has always been stored uncompressed to retain loft. Fits up to 6’6″ person.  Paid $300, asking $150
<div class=”description-wrap”>

Mountain Hardwear Lamina- 15F Synthetic Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Hardwear Lamina – 15F Synthetic Sleeping Bag is a great choice for a comfortable night’s sleep in the great outdoors. A welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots, keeping you warm and snug. The product’s comfortable mummy cut gives you a snug fit without constricting you. Its shell is crafted from Nylon 40 D Micro Ripstop, which makes it long-lasting and durable. The included nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag offer easy portability. It comes equipped with a face gasket and tailored hood which block drafts effectively, keeping your head and neck warm. A soft polyester lining wicks away moisture efficiently for a fresh feeling. The Mountain Hardwear Lamina – 15F Synthetic Sleeping Bag ensures that you sleep like a baby, so you are ready to climb the next day!

</div>
<div id=”features” class=”productFeature section col1″ data-scrollto=”” data-title=”Features”>
<h2 class=”tabSectionHeader”>Mountain Hardwear Lamina -15F Synthetic Sleeping Bag – Long Features</h2>

• Proprietary, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
  • Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
  • Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
  • Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
  • Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
  • Full length #8 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
  • Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
  • Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
  • Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
  • Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage

</div>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags