EE Revelation 40*, UGQ Top Flight 20*, ULA Ohm 2.0 md for sale

like the title says i have three pieces of really nice gear for sale here today. both quilts come with original storage sacks.

First is the UGQ Top Flight 20* top quilt. Length is long, regular width, extra ounce of overstuff. Hunter green outside with grey inside. snap/drawstring footbox. This quilt is super nice only used three nights, still practically new. Absolutely no signs of wear. comes with orange cuben fibre stuff sack. 800fp down. weighs 23.2 oz without stuff sack, 23.7 ounces with sack. this thing is super warm. enough said. $$220 shipped

Enlightened Equipment 40* top quilt. Long/wide. NEVER USED. red outside, grey inside. could almost fit two people under here its big. 800fp downtek down. comes with original stuff sack and storage sack.weighs 16.1 oz without stuff sack, 16.6 with. Also comes with the clip in pad attachments which are awesome to keep it snugged up to your body and pad. zippered/drawstring footbox. hard to beat this awesome quilt. $$210 shipped

ULA Ohm 2.0 pack size medium torso size small waist. Used for three nights. practically brand new no signs of wear. Comes with Helium Hiking Equipment Sil Nylon pack cover. This pack rocks, super comfortable. can fit a ton in it. $ 160 shipped.

couldn’t get file size small enough to post picture of pack. for that or any more pictures of quilts let me know i will send over text or email.

multiple items will combine shipping. payment via paypal we split fees. baby on the way, make an offer! thanks guys.