FS: Women's Dynafit ZZero 4 PX TF Backcountry AT Ski Boots - 24.0 mondo

I have a pair of Women's Dynafit ZZero 4 PX TF ski boots for sale, size 24.0 mondo, asking $200. These are a few years old and have seen about 20 days of skiing total. They are in great shape, 100% working condition with no damage...only minor bumps and scratches. The liners are also doing just fine, plenty of life left and you could still re-mold them for a custom fit. I lost the original footbeds but have replaced them with a nicer Scarpa Air Support footbed.

This boot is one of the lightest 4-buckle boots on the market that can handle huge days in the backcountry and still drive a relatively large ski on or off piste. The walk mechanism allows for awesome touring comfort and the power stringers along the sides of the cuff provide additional torsional stability. This boot is compatible with any tech binding like a Dynafit, or any AT specific binding such as a Fritschi or Marker Duke/Tour FT, etc.

For sizing I recommend having around a women's 7.5 US street shoe, but this can certainly vary depending on foot shape.

I can ship these anywhere in the USA for $10 or local pick-up in Fort Collins, CO. Alaska and Hawaii would be extra. Feel free to respond with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tags