FS: Used, Men's Garmont Mid Weight Leather Hiking Boots - Size US 9

|
Beautiful pair of Garmont Italian Made Leather Hiking Boots - Mid weight, men's size 9. Weight is 3.5 lbs for the pair. The boots are used but overall they are in very good condition with much remaining longevity.

- Full grain leather outer with Cambrelle lining. The lining is in very good condition and has no worn spots. The insole is in good shape but you may wish to install your own.

- Separate rubber rands front and rear. The toe rand by and large is the only area that has significant aging with checks in the rubber. It is not separating from the upper. The Garmont brand soles show light use and are not unevenly worn at the back of heel.

- The stitching is not worn and the metal lacing hooks are all in place and sound.

- Has a scree collar.

- With regard to stiffness, the boot can be hand flexed at the ball of the foot.

- Laces are worn so I'll be sending along a new pair.

Asking $50.00. I propose that we split the cost of shipping. F and F paypal or please add 3%.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Toe rand has significant checking but is not separating.

Note - I plan to discuss the checking in the toe rand with Steve Komito here in Estes Park. He is a well known for boot repair and resoling. I'm thinking a black filler/sole repair material could fill the cracks and add life without eventual replacement.

Detail

Tags