FS: DIRT CHEAP GEAR

EDIT: THIS POST IS UPDATED AS STUFF GETS SOLD. IF YOU SEE IT ON HERE, IT'S STILL AVAILABLE.

Payment is Paypal (gift or add 3%). Either works for me.

Also, back in the early 90's I saw a book about how humanity uploads all known books, blueprints, works of art, etc, onto some sort of futuristic internet. I think the book was written earlier though, like in the early 80's. My parents brought it back to the library before I read it, but the plot was something like this: They put one server at the bottom of the ocean and another in space, and completely shield them from ever getting hacked into. Long story short, the system crashes and we lose everything and have to start over. I've been searching for that book for years, and can't remember the title. Help me out and I'll send you your pick of gear off this post for free.

Grab my free skis posted here:

PATAGONIA R1 HOODY
No tags, but brand new and never worn. XL, Blue. $70 shipped. HEATED VEST
Jett Heated Vest. Never used, L/XL. $50 shipped.
check out the info here: store1950.storeserver-2.com/store/products/item110.inetstore CHALKBAG
Metolius Chalkbag. New and ever used. $15 shipped, or $5 if you buy something else and want it too. HEADLAMP
Black Diamond Soliras Headlamp - $45 shipped
New battery, maybe 3 charges on it (old one replaced by BD after the recall). Comes with complete wall charger (plug cord missing in pic) and car charger (not pictured).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags