FS Clothes & odds/ends: Patagonia, Columbia, Montbell, Kuhl, Teva, ZPacks

10/1 - Price Reductions! 10/2 - Sunday price drops!!

I have some closet clearing to do and here's what I have to part with. Paypal F&F or you cover the extra fee. All prices include shipping to lower 48, anywhere else shipping is on you, just supply zip code and I'll get back to you with a total cost. Items will be shipped out ASAP!

All photos of items are here.

Thanks for looking!

• SOLD! Patagonia R1 1/4 Zip, Blue, Medium, older Made in USA model, good to excellent condition, no odors/stains/surprises

• SOLD! Patagonia R1 1/4 Zip Hoody, Bright Green, Large, Older model as well, used but good condition, no odors/stains/surprises, very light pilling on the inside and at wrists

• SOLD! Columbia Silver Ridge Plaid Shirt, white/brown/orange plaid, Medium, near new, no odors/stains/surprises

• Montbell Chameece Fleece Jacket, Black, Medium, Brand new with tags and in bag, $40

• Patagonia 1/4 Zip Running Shirt, Grey/white, Medium, Older unknown model, no odors/stains, one small snag on the mid-back as shown in photos, $20

• Columbia Omnishade Convertable Pants, Tan, 34x30, Used but decent condition, no odors/stains, small abrasion on left thigh as shown in photos, $25

• Teva Classic Sandals, Blue/Black, size 11, Near new, $30

• SOLD! Montbell Dynamo Wind Pants, Black, Large, Near new worn once, no odors/stains/surprises

• Kuhl Liberator Convertable Pants, Greenish/grey, 32x30, used but decent condition, abrasion on back left pocket, love these pants wish they fit me still... $35

• SOLD! ZPacks Pillow Dry Bag, Grey, Medium, used but plenty of life, no punctures, added two small spots of velcro to attach to my pad

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks