FS: Five Ten, Arc'teryx, Black Diamond, Mountain Hardwear Shells - Ultralight Quilt

|
I have a problem, I own way too many shells. That and I broke my talus and am not really ready to destroy the alpine right now. Pics will be posted this evening - condition for all gear is good, most are excellent. Shipping will be $10 flat unless you buy more than one item, then it's free.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Arc'Teryx Alpha Comp Hoody - Retail $375 - asking $200
Size Medium. Lithium color (grey with green hits). This is in perfect condition. Extremely light and breathable with plenty of protection in the right place for wet ice routes and spindrift. My go to shell generally unless conditions are absolutely horrible. Plenty of room for layers.

Alpha Comp Hoody MINT

Arc'Teryx Venta MX - Retail $450 - asking $200
Size Small GoreTex Windstopper Soft Shell - Cognac (orange), incredibly good condition, burly protection and incredible construction. This is the shell I'm most bummed about getting rid of. Bombshelter. I'm a true medium, this fits me perfect with light layers, if you are a size small you'll be able to layer a light down jacket under no problem.

Venta

Mountain Hardwear Quasar Pullover - Retail $375 - asking $150
Size Medium - Good condition. Slate Orange. This is a very much overlooked piece. 3-layer Dry.Q Elite from the days when MH was pumping out quality product for Ueli. This replaced my ultralight shells for backpacking, and became my fast and light alpine mission shell. Very waterproof, very breathable, about 9 ounces. Kickass.

Quasar Pullover

GoLite Down Quilt - $75
Used to be a 20 degree quilt, probably a 30-40 degree now. Great for summer backpacking and using as a system. Weighs 1lb 6 oz. Pertex outer. Purchased a new quilt.

Five Ten Blackwing - $75
Size 9 (so if you wear a size 7.5 or 8 these are for you). New in box. I wear a 9 in Pinkies and Galileos, apparently not in these!