FS: TQ - UQ - ENO DN - Superfly & MUCH More

Hello! I am having one Serious Gear Closet Clean Out. Selling off so much stuff to fund new toys! If you have Questions - Ask away! I have more Pictures on request. This post was limited to 60 so I took it easy while posting. First I'll Take it (Item) - Gets the Item per Hammock Forum Rules Every Item is priced to your door CONUS via USPS First Class Shipping, any other shipping option needs to be prearranged with me. Paypal - Only Please 1) 900 Fill Power Top Quilt - Sold This is a DIY TQ that I have taken to 0 Deg with no issue. Lightly Used and in Excellent Condition. Always Stored Uncompressed. I did Not craft this, I bought it from another Hammock forum Member whom did craft it. All materials are from the thru-hiker website Olive Momentum 90 outer shell Black Momentum 90 Taffeta inner shell 18 ounces of 900 fill down Full baffle construction from Nanoseeum material Black micro fleece neck liner Elastic drawcord in neck Snap up footbox Will Include a Stuff Sack 2) Ozark Trail Down Sleeping Bag Converted to TQ - SOLD This was converted by me Rating per Ozark Trail is 32 deg - I had it comfortable at 40 but no lower Micro Fleece Draft Collar Comes with Original Compression Sack - Not Shown 3) Hammock Gear Phoenix 20 Deg (This might be the Original Version, Crows nest?) 3/4 UQ - 140.00 I will have to find a Stuff Sack to ship this with. 4) Warbonnet Super Fly w/ Ridge line and Guidelines & Full Length Snake Skin - 110.00 The Guidelines and Ridge line are all Braided Mason Line - Has worked just fine minus the little stretch they have. Guidelines Do Have shock cord for tension. On the Tarp Ridge Line there is a Figure Nine at one end and a Loop Alien at the other. As seen below in pics. Tarp is in great shape - Pic below shows tarp but does not show current Guideline/Ridge Line Cordage type. 5) Fronkey Inspired Bugnet - 45.00 This Bugnet Features a 107 in Ride Line Length Has 12 Inches of Hook and loop sewed in at one end. This allows you to slide it over your hammock for easy removal There is Shock Cord for the Bottom Closure Made from NoSeeUm Netting 6) Thermarest DOWN FILL Pillow - 24.00 This is practically new, used 3 nights. 12 x 16 uncompressed 7) ENO Guardian Bugnet - SOLD Modifications - Bag removed from Bugnet but is included Great Shape - Has about a 103 In Ridge line (That's pushing the limits) 9) ENO SlapStrap Pro >2 sets of 2< - 15.00 Per set 10) ENO Double Nest With Mods - 50.00 This Hammock has shock Cord at the Head end and Foot end to take up some slack Adjustable Ridge line made from Dynaglyde Whoopie Slings made from Dynaglyde Green Head end Orange Foot end NoSeeUm Ridge Line Organizer Bishop Bag 11) Side Pull Out Tarp Mod - 20.00 This is a Mod I made to use your hiking poles for your tarp pull outs Made from Dynaglyde - All spliced, no knots. The Hammock shown below demonstrating the Mod for sale is not included. This picture also is showing a "Thrown Together prototype" Not the actual Dynaglyde version I crafted. 12) 180 Tack 180 Stove VI - 20.00 Stove is New as I never used it Weights in at 5.9 OZ Per vendor Wood stove if you didn't guess that from the Pictures 13) Thermarest Sit Pad - 18.00 11x15 Orange in color No Holes and in great shape 14) ULA OHM 2.0 with Mod Digital Camo - 190.00 This Pack is in Excellent Condition I added Shock Cord on the Back for more Storage Space (Camp Shoes!) Size was XL / XL 15) Heineken Cook Pot with Container and Cozy - 30.00 Yes, the ever rare and hard to find Heineken Cook Pot! Pretty Good Shape for it's age. I included a Container and Cozy 16) Sawyer In Line Filter Set Up - 50.00 I have set this filter up with a Platty Big Zip Bag that will attach to a Smart Water Bottle You can remove the Cap that is used for the Smart Water Bottle with ease 17) Sharp Neck Knife umm Home Made??????? - 30.00 This was forged and crafted by a Bushcrafter in Nebraska - I do not know his name What I do know - Carbon Steel, Markita (SP?) Handles 18) Titanium Dutch Clips - SOLD It's Dutch Stuff, Can't Go Wrong there... 19) Tree Straps Camo - 10.00 These Have Toggles attached at the end. The other end have Loops Sewn in. 20) Frogg Toggs Ultra Light Rain Suit - 13.00 Size XL XXL (Thats what the tag says. Fits over my clothes pretty well with extra room Never used, just tried on - Like New Condition 21) Big Compression Sack Mil Spec - 12.00 This is the Compression Sack used for the Military Sleep Systems. It has Compression Straps that go around as well as top to bottom. 22) Eno Dry Fly - 50.00 Has Stock Lines on tarp Tarp is in excellent condition - Used stock Image to show it hung - Like New Condition - Olive Color 23) Eno Pro Fly - 50.00 Has Stock Lines on tarp - Ridge Line has been changed to a Nightize Ridge line with Toggle and Figure Nine. Olive Color Tarp is in excellent condition - Used stock Image to show it hung - Like New Condition