Moving Sale: HMG Ultamid 4, YMG Cirriform Tarp, EE quilt, Bearikade box, etc.

I just found out I need to move and need money for deposit, moving fees, etc. I also learned that none of my hiking friends are interested in winter backpacking, and that’s not something I’ll do alone. So I’m selling my winter stuff. Everything is used unless specified. F/F PayPal preferred, or buyer adds 3% for fees. CONUS only. Pictures can be be emailed upon request.

White HMG Ultamid 4, used, net skirt was removed by previous user, includes stuff sack, cut guylines, installed linelock tensioners, and two bundles of extra guylines that you can cut yourself. Bought it used, used it once, selling for $750 shipped.

SnowPeak ti 1400 cookset (pan and pot) without the handle. I lost the handle somewhere. $30 shipped.

SnowPeak ti Trek 700 mug with lid and handle. $25 shipped.

SnowPeak GigaPower Auto $30. My coworker borrowed this, and keeps forgetting to bring it back to me, so if someone expresses interest I’ll hound her a little harder and hopefully get it back within 2 days of pestering her.

Yama Mountain Gear 0.5 oz. Cuben Cirriform-1 Tarp, custom sized 7″ shorter than stock (so 118″ from beak to beak). Includes guylines and linelock tensioners. Used on one two-night trip.

NeoAir XTherm Regular length with blow-up stuff sack thing $175 shipped. No holes. I have a small version of this and don’t need the regular anymore.

Custom Wild Ideas Bearikade: some scratches from general use, but works perfectly. Between Weekender and Expedition sizes (9″ across, 12″ tall, 33.1 oz., holds 750 cubic inches). $290 + shipping (PM me with your zip code and I can get a shipping estimate).

30° Enlightened Equipment Protege quilt, two pad straps included, used fewer than 5 nights. Will washing and dry per EE instructions before shipping. Dark blue on the inside, light blue on the outside, 12.75 oz. on my scale. I used this as a summer half quilt. $85 shipped.

0° + 30% overfill Enlightened Equipment 0.51 oz. Cuben Epiphany VBL quilt, 6’6″ long, regular width. $200 shipped. The original buyer had taped with Cuben tape the bottom to make it into a sleeping bag. I used a blow drier to remove the tape and return it to quilt form, but the tape created quite a few small “abrasions” in the material, so I taped every hole I could find. I used it on an 8-day trip through the HST and then on one overnighter, and I seemed to have repaired everything well because there were never any loose feathers, but this is why I’m selling for so cheap. The down doesn’t stay in its sections, but is easily moves to where you need it. It comes with an attached ventilation tube, which is how you let air in and out of the bag to loft or compress. My scale showed 28 oz. compressed.

Vivobarefoot Ultra II Watershoe, Women’s US 8.5-9/ EU 39; fits more like a 9 in my opinion. Pink/purple. Used on one trip. $65 shipped.

Deuce of Spades trowel, purple $15 shipped

Jandd bike frame bag, black, used once. Holds 3L, per the website. I believe this is the regular size, not large size. $30 shipped.

and just a reminder, I’m also selling RBH Designs VaprThrm NTS jacket and pants, size XS. Here’s the post:

Thanks for looking and helping me afford to move! If you have any questions or want pics, PM me or email me . I work nights, so will respond later in the day, and usually only ship in the afternoon after I wake up. Thanks for understanding.