Gear Dump Extravaganza: MLD, Patagonia- Everything Crazy Cheap or Insanely Free!

Hey there, hi there everyone. My closet is full. It’s time to empty it. Give a hiker a hand, and you will be rewarded with delicious bargains and eternal bliss. Everything priced for head spinningly fast sale. Don’t miss out. Note the freebies at the end.

1. 2016 MLD Cuben Superlight Bivy, M $165 CONUS

4.6 ounces w/ silnylon stuff sack on my scale. Only used a handful of nights- always with a groundsheet. Floor and zippers are in excellent condition. Upper is in excellent condition, too, save a pinky nail sized bit of zipper damage (unnoticeable during use). Cheaper than a new silnylon Superlight. Save.

2. 2015 MLD Spirit Quilt, S $95 CONUS

A tragedy befell this sweet piece of gear, but it’s repaired and ready to serve. A well meaning aunt tossed this in a washing machine (ouch: I know…). It emerged largely unscathed, surprisingly, however it did suffer a tear on the inner 10D fabric. The fabric has since been sewn back together. It’s definitely useable, with care. Study the second photo and ask if you have any questions.

3. Patagonia Black Nano Puff Hoody, Men’s S- $95 CONUS

Like new Nano Puff Hoody- super cheap. I’d like to move it, move it

4. MLD Exodus FS w/ Klymit Inflatable Frame, M $95 CONUS

The Exodus is in used, not abused condition. Note the wear on the bottom. The Klymit pad is brand spanking. Excellent deal.

5. MLD Hipbelt Pockets $15 or free with pack CONUS

Yup.

6. Patagonia Fleece Lined Beanie, M -$15 CONUS

I get compliments on this hat all the freaking time. I probably shouldn’t sell it…

7. Altec Lansing Mini H20 -$25 CONUS

Like new, though sans factory package and USB cable. These retail for $39. Buyer must swear an oath to never use this on trail.

8. MLD 475ml Mugpot, Brand New -$20 CONUS

Never used. With stuff sack. Scorage.

9. Locus Gear CP3, Used, “Modified” – $25 CONUS

This pole has seen heavy use. The carbide tip is worn to a numb, the upper portion of the mid section has snapped off, and there is a hint of corrosion on the hardware. The pole is still useable, though- really truly. With a pole tip affixed, the worn carbide is no longer an issue, and the missing section just reduces the useable height to 110cm. Shorties rejoice: here’s your chance to buy an even lighter CP3! Great walking stick.

10. Dajo Ascen Knife, Used -$15 CONUS

Great little knife- ready to roll (or cut…)

11. Vapor Element 700ml x 2 -$10 CONUS

Once lightly used, the other new in packaging. Price point allows you to get the new one cheap and the lightly used one free, essentially

12. Neoprene Socks -$10 CONUS

Unbranded neoprene socks. Possibly new- certainly excellent. Keep your feetzies warm and dry

13. Black Yak Windstopper Fleece Gloves -$20 CONUS

Solid fleece gloves. Light to moderate use. Plenty of service life left.

14. Tent Stakes -$0!

Take four aluminum or one titanium stake free with the purchase of any itemĀ (first come first serve, one freebie per person)

15. Polycro Groundsheet -$0!

Free with the purchase of any item (first come first serve, one freebie per person)

16. Z-Packs Blast Food Bag, Used but Useable -$0!

Free with the purchase of any item (first come first serve, one freebie per person)

17. Knock off Crocs, M’s Size 9 -$0

Let the buying begin! Enjoy, everyone!

Best,

Proteus