Icebreaker, jetboil, smd lunard duo, osprey kids pack, caldera cone...

I have accumulated too much gear and it's time to thin the herd. I have taken very good care of my gear and everything is in excellent to "like new" condition. Prices include shipping within the CONUS. PP F&F or add the fees please.

Icebreaker merino ss t-shirts in navy and dark grey. Both size L but fit more like a medium. Perfect condition. $25 each or both for $45.

Minus 33 merino ss t in blue. L but also fits as M. $25.

***buy all three shirts for $60***

Jetboil companion cup for Flash. No stove included! Just the cup, cozy, and lid. $25

SMD Lunar Duo - this is several years old but only used a few times. In outstanding condition. I purchased two aluminum poles to use in set up and will include them in the sale but they are not necessary if you use trekking poles. This tent is very spacious, has two large vestibules, separate doors on each side, and plenty of head room to sit up (45 inches high at the peak). I have had it out in severe weather and it sheds wind tremendously and I always stayed dry. The only reason I'm selling is the kids are older and I find myself doing more solo hikes. The only negative is that the seam sealing job is a little sloppy. It's water tight for sure, but this was my first experience seam sealing. Includes tent, stakes, and poles. $200.

Osprey Jib kids pack. This pack is brand new without tags and has never been used. Purchased for my daughter and she outgrew it before we could use it unfortunately. I've kept it for sentimental reasons, but maybe your child could get some enjoyment from it. you can still look at the specs on rei's web site with 5* reviews. I paid $140+ tax. I would like $85.

Caldera cone with 900ml taks titanium pot and 12/10 alcohol stove. Home made cozy (don't judge) included. See pics below. Only used for boiling water. $50

PM or email (also my PP info).