FS: MLD Prophet, Patagonia Pack, Klymit, OR Helium, Backcountry Hadron, etc.

Have some things I’m clearing out.  All prices include shipping except for the crash pads.  PayPal gift or add 3%.  Let me know if you have any other questions!

MLD Prophet, Large – $110.  Great condition, bought on gear swap.  Looks new except for a little dirt on some straps. Used for a few nights, but just decided I’m going to clean out packs and get one suitable for climbing and backpacking.

MLD hipbelt pocket. $15 or free with the pack.

Patagonia Lightweight Travel pack. – $35.  I believe this was from 2012.  Great day pack, very simple and light.  Shows some signs of use but no rips in fabric, just some dirt.

REI Trail 25 pack. – $25.  Heavy use, but a great pack!  Use it for day hikes and everyday stuff.  Can see some of the rubber is peeling of the bottom in the picture of the back.

Backcountry Hadron Anorak, Large – $100.  Have worn a few times, still looks new.  Just doesn’t fit me very well.  I have very narrow shoulders on top of being very slender and tall.

Klymit Static V Pad – $25.  Great condition.

OR Helium II, Large – $110.  Great condition, no signs of wear.  Just didn’t wear it very much.  Silver color with Lime accents.  Will post pics soon.

Also have some climbing gear that I will send pics if anyone happens to be interested:

Evolv Luchador Velcro shoes, size 12 – $35.  Used quite a bit.  I bought used but are way to small for me.  Would be a good shoes for a street size 11 foot.

Butora Endeavor Shoes, size 12.5 – $80.  Brand new in the box.  I bought the narrow version and those fit me better.  LOVE these shoes.  Very comfortable and perform very well.

Mammut Togir Rope bag.  Never used. – $20

Organic Crash Pads.  Half Pad – $80.  Full Pad – $185.  Or Both for $250.  Same price as organic, but will not charge as much for shipping.  Brand New, never used.  Thought I would be bouldering but just wall climb.

Thanks for looking and email me at if it’s easier.