Garmont Xena AT boots mondo 25, Eastpak Luggage-style backpack.

|
Local pick up in Baltimore, or buyer pays shipping. I will make every effort to send it as cheap/fast as possible.

Garmont Xena women's mondo 25 alpine touring boots. Moderate use, but in great shape with no issues. Too big for my wife. Ski/walk mode, currently with DIN soles installed but I will try to find the rockered, lugged AT soles if the buyer wants. Cheap way to get into backcountry, or just plain good comfortable boots for frontside skiing. $50/bo

Eastpak luggage backpack. Probably around 50-60L total. This isn't a "backpacking" pack, it is more for travel. Although you could certainly use it for cragging. Has 2 aluminum stays for frame, entire front unzips as seen. Additional pockets on the pack. It has one large burly handle on the side of the back, and the shoulder straps and waist strap stow away into the back panel to make it streamlined for travel. I used it for years for all my airline travel around the US as my carry-on, but just don't use it anymore. Vintage look with modern function. $30

Detail

Tags