FS: truck cleaning, get some shirts and packs!

|
Cleaning out the truck before the fall, who needs heaps of clothes in the desert?

Shipping by USPS from 80461. If you buy one thing, you cover shipping; if you buy 2 or more things, I'll cover it. I prefer Paypal gift, but if you want the purchase protection let's split the 3%.

Let me know if you think prices are out of whack and we can negotiate. Tried to price to sell, so don't lowball too much..

Mystery Ranch Pitch 40 pack, medium torso length (18-21"). Super burly, Dana Design lineage. Carries better than any climbing pack I've ever used. Used, but good condition. $100
Mystery Ranch Pitch 40 pack

Jackets!
Patagonia Alpine Houdini, size medium. Couple years old, but essentially unused. Some minor dirt in the normal spots, no holes. Only damage is the "t" on the label is peeling off. $70
Patagonia Alpine Houdini

North Face ski jacket. Older Gore-Tex XCR, unsure of the exact model. About seven years old, with usual wear. Zippers all still work, still waterproof, and no holes. $50
North Face ski jacket

Shirts! All size medium. Buy all 3 for $15!
Underarmor synthetic long sleeve. Used, couple small holes, but nothing major. $5
Underarmor long sleeve

Kavu short sleeve buttondown, new with tags. $5
Kavu shortsleeve

Gramicci long sleeve flannel, used no holes. $10

Gramicci long sleeve