FS: HMG Porter 3400, Go-Lite SL 2, Montbell UL Down Parka

Hello – I have a few things for sale below.  Offers are welcome.

HMG Porter 3400 – I bought it on here in July 2013.  It’s been used quite a bit since then and there is some wear showing on the bottom and it’s no longer white from use and there are plenty of dirt stains but it still has a lot of life left.  This version does not include pockets on the hip belt.  Includes the Porter Stuff Pocket and large side water bottle holder (fits a nalgene).  Asking $100 includes shipping CONUS. Let me know if you are interested and would like more detailed pictures.  For reference, full retail for all of this combined is $330 (pack) + $42 (pocket) + $30 (water bottle holder) = $402

Link to current HMG pack:  https://www.hyperlitemountaingear.com/3400-porter-pack.html

Go-Lite Shangri-La 2 23 oz pyramid shelter – only used once or twice a couple of years ago.  This is the tent only and excludes the net tent, guy lines, and stakes.  The stuff sack has some scratches on it but the tent is like new.  There is a lot of great info on this shelter in the forums and online.  Asking $75 includes shipping CONUS.

Montbell UL Down Parka – Size Large in black; well used, about 10 years old.  This is a version pre drawstrings and weighs 8.4 oz on my scale.  It’s lost some loft but still provides good warmth for a UL jacket.  There is also a small hole in the hood.  Asking $40 includes shipping CONUS.