FS: Shoes, ski boots, BD pack, Petzl crampons

I have two pairs of running shoes, a pair of mid-height approach shoes/hiking boots, an old pair of ski boots, a 24 liter Black Diamond climbing pack and some Petzl crampons. Prefer to meet in Seattle area, or we could work out shipping.

La Sportiva Ultra Raptor GTX, size 42.5/USM 9.5. Bought in like new condition, worn once to hike up to the snow on Adams. Too wide for my feet, and I'm not really sold on the Gore-Tex trail runner concept.
$40

Salomon Speedcross 3, size "43 1/3"/USM 9.5. Bought new a while ago, forgot I wore a 9 in Salomon. Probably around 20-30 miles on these shoes.
$60

Scarpa Zen Pro Mid GTX, size 41/USM 8. Bought used in good condition after I murdered my feet in full-shank boots on a Pickets hike. Used on one scramble up North Twin Sister, during which I found out the heels were too large. Couldn't return them to Second Ascent because it had been just over a week.
$60

and here are the shoe soles; L to R: Scarpa, Salomon, Sportiva

Scarpa Laser ski boots, circa 2005 or so, shell size 26/26.5. Bought (from a CC member) in fall 2015 to get into touring out here, didn't quite fit my low-volume feet right. Decent boots if you're looking for a cheap first pair, or if you want to try this badass Frankenboot mod.
$30

Black Diamond Axis 24 pack, size M. Bought new in 2014, I think; used on a few alpine rock climbs and hikes. Don't really use it anymore since I got some other packs.
$50

Petzl M10 crampons. Set up as monopoint, but come with 2 extra unused frontpoints in case you break one or want to set them up as dual frontpoint. Bought used from Second Ascent, then ended up with a pair of horizontal frontpoint crampons which I use for everything now.
$60

Feel free to make offers, and let me know if you want more photos of something. Thanks for looking.