Big Gear Sale! Cams and other fun stuff

|
My wife and I recently had twin girls and I am trying to part with some of my gear. I live in Phoenix and some of this will not make any sense to ship, so probably local pick up for any of the bigger items. Any thing that would fit in a flat rate, plan on 10 bucks for shipping but I'm open to alternate arrangements if you are buying several things.

The Break Down:

Cams, all with matching carabiners
BD old camalot #3 $40 (excellent condition)
Metolius power cam #7 $40
Metolius power cam #6 $35
BD old camalot #.75 $35
Metolius TCU #3 $35
Metolius TCU #2 $35
Metolius TCU #0 $35 (only placed 2-3 times)

BD double length sling $5
x2 bd alpine draws $8 each
omega pacific jake locker $6
D locker $4
BD gridlock $10
BD hook $8
Metolius curve nuts 1-10 $80 (with ovals)

BD Chaos Harness medium $40
Petzl Corax II large $30 (cosmetic marmot damage)

X2 Petzl helmet med-lg $15 (each)

Evolve Pontas size 11 $30
5.10 suppermoccs size 11.5 $15 (badly needs a re-sole)

Petzl Shunt $40

Rock rings and extra slings $20

Old T.R. ropes
30ft $5
130ft $10
40 meters $15
60 meters $20
150 ft static line $50

BD belay chair (cracked) $35

Moonstone jacket med. $10

2X farmer john wet suite $15 Each
neoprene socks $8 Each

huge drybag $50

old army bag $15

old BD bag $15

random soft goods (if you're buying more than $50 worth and you see something you want from here, just let me know, and I'll throw it in)

As I write this its about midnight, so I am sure I forgot something, please let me know what questions you have. I usually sell via paypal, and am also interested in trading for yates ladders.

Woot Woot! (just kidding)

Cams

Cams

nuts and stuff

mostly the nuts (1-10 but the #2 is actually a BD nut but its extremely close to the same size)

the other stuff

BD Chaos Med, has a home made plastic protector on the lower tie in.

Corax

most of the marmot damage, the actual structural webbing is in perfect shape

corax tie ins

petzl helmets

pontas size 11

pontas front

supper moccs size 11.5

super moccs front, they need a resole for sure

shunt

shunt

rock rings and rigging

T.R. ropes, there in respectable shape, but there almost 6 years old. I T.R. with 'em but I don't know if I would if I bought them off the web from some random guy. from left to right, 30ft, 133ft, 40 meters

left: full 60M 10.2 T.R./utility rope right: nice 150 ft canyon/haul static rope, I think its an 8mm, only used about 10 times.

Bd chair, i tried to show it but the right side of the wood in the chair cracked, it still works as is, but some handy man could replace the wood in there i'm sure.

moonstone Med. fleece

wet suite front (i have two of these there like a mens large and in basically the same condition)

wet suite butt

huge dry bag 115L, only used 3-4 times

has straps on the back $150 retail backcountrygear.com/black-cany...

army bag

army bag

noticeable holes in the bottom, but I used it for canyoneering and but my dry bag at the bottom, but i'm sure it could also be fixed, but I mostly just stored gear in it

bd bag

Random stuff, just let me know if anything catches your eye if your already buying something else

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags