FS - TarpTent Stratospire 1

I am the original owner, the shelter was purchased directly from Tarptent about 9 months ago. The shelter is in fabulous shape, it has never seen the trail, it has literally been pitched about 10 times in the backyard while practicing set up. It has always been stored in cool/dry conditions.

I purchased the Stratospire 1 with Solo hiking in mind but my youngest daughter has since expressed interest in joining me on future trips so I am now in the market for a 2 person tent.

The shelter was professionally seam sealed by the folks at Tarpent. Also, at my request they added some silicone stripes to the floor to prevent sleeping pad slippage, the inner is all mesh.

The package will include the shelter, original stuff sack, (8) 8" Easton lightweight aluminum stakes & stuff sack, gossamer gear polycry ground cloth.

According to my scale all the items listed above weighs in at around 2.4 pounds.

I will pay the shipping cost and will provide the buyer shipping info upon shipping.

Shipping to CONUS only please.

Price: $270

Paypal only please. (I will eat the fees)

**Shelter was originally purchased for $358, which included seam sealing, stakes, (2) extra stakes (need 8 for the strongest pitch), & shipping.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Matt

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk