Men's and women's gear and clothes for sale

|
I am unloading some extra clothes and gear that my wife and I do not use.

Outdoor Research Paladin hard-shell jacket. 3 layer waterproof shell with fully taped seams. This thing is Bomb proof. I am only getting rid of it because I got a new jacket. There are no tears holes stains or any other damage. Waterproof zippers and media player pocket. I would like $100 but am flexible.

North Face 3 in 1 triclimate jacket. Black men's size large. Hard shell hyvent with 550 down puffer jacket has the liner. Nylon face fabric damage on the puffer jacket on one sleeve. Embers from a campfire got it. There are no holes all the way through, only the nylon face fabric was damaged. Purely cosmetic. You could easily repair. I would like $100 but I'm flexible.

Kuhl Renegade shorts. Gray, Men's size 34. Like new condition. $45

Rab Vertex climbing pants, gray size 34. Like new, only worn twice. They run a little big. They have draw string ankles for when you climb. $50

Black Diamond Primrose harness for women with a chalk bag that has only been used once. I would like $40 for it.

North Face Orion sleeping bag, rated for 20 degrees that has no stains tears or snags. Comes with a compression sack and a mesh storage bag. I would like $75 for it.

Mountain Hardwear women's conduit ski jacket that is size 10 for women. My wife wears medium and it fits her. This is an insulated jacket and is in great shape. Lots of life left in this one has only been worn a handful of times. I would like $75 for it.

Mountain Hardware goose down vest men's size small. This vest is like new, has only been worn once. I would like $30 for it. It's a men's size small, but my wife was using it. So it will work for a woman as well.

I will ship USPS, within one business day of receiving payment. I reserve the right to select the buyer. I'm somewhat flexible on the prices. All items are my wifes or my own personal things. They have been properly cared for and kept in a smoke free home. I'll try and respond to any questions asap. Thanks fort looking.

TRADES : I'M looking for a women's arcteryx harness, the ar385 model, size medium. I'm also looking men's size 12 approach shoes and women's size 10 climbing shoes. But that's about all I'm willing to trade for at this time.
OR shell

Taped seems

TNF TriClimate

Face fabric damage only, on one sleeve. Cosmetic damage only.

Kuhl shorts

Kuhl shorts like new

Rab Vertex pants

Rab Vertex climbing pants, size 34

BD Primrose harness and BD chalk bag

TNF Orion sleeping bag

20 degree sleeping bag

Mountain Hardwear women's conduit ski jacket

Women's insulated ski jacket with hood

Mountain Hardwear 650 goose down vest men's size small basically brand-new