FS: Lightheart Gear Solo - cuben

Used but in very good shape - about 2.5 years old. Lighter cuben, not heavier. Awning, double entry. Silnylon floor. No rips/tears/stains that I remember, but I'll have a good look at it tonight. Does not include an extra pole for the awning (I always used a stick, plenty of them where I backpack). Only 6 stakes included, which is the minimal number needed IMO.

Here's some pics in the original post I made when I got the shelter: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=49500

$300 includes shipping CONUS.

I won't be able to set it up and take pics of it now until the weekend (it's rather dark by the time I get home from work). And sorry, but I won't 'hold' the shelter until I can get current pics. If someone says they'll take it now, they get it.

Why am I selling? Good question, as this is my favorite 3-season ground shelter. By far. But I'm going back to hammocks - just significantly more comfortable for me. Those few times I'm in an area that isn't conducive to hammocks, I'll use my winter shelter.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags