FS: Sil Duomid, Sil Duomid inner, HMG Porter 4400 L, Osprey Stratos 40 M.

For Sale

Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid Brown. 2015 model. Bought in April of 2015. Used about 75 nights but ONLY in alpine areas so it hasn’t taken any desert abuse. Stored loose and dry. Condition is very good. Only thing I have to say about it is that my seam sealing is a little thick. I regret not using a thinning agent simply for the sake of appearance. Selling because I bought the cuben version. $180 shipped conus.

Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid Inner Grey. This has been used twice. Once by me and once by the previous owner. Condition is perfect. Found it to be too small for two people. That said, the Duomid is awesome for two people if you don’t use the inner. $130 shipped conus.

Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter Pack 4400 Large. Bought in September of 2014. I’ve used this a lot and it is well-stained from various types of mud but condition is still very good. Mild fuzziness on the bottom but no other abrasion to speak of. These packs are extremely durable. I’m selling it because I bought another one made of full dyneema. $175 shipped conus.

Osprey Stratos 40 Black Medium. Used a lot but in good shape. Just need to get rid of it so I have less stuff. $50 shipped conus.

I just took a bunch of pictures of this stuff so let me know if you want some photos and I will send them. I can ship as soon as monday. Paypal is best.  If you are in the Salt Lake area we can meet up somewhere, in which case cash works.