FS: Keela Beelay Jacket, Haglofs Shield Windshell, Haglofs Lizard Softshell. NWOT. UK/EU Only. M S.

£50 each or make me an offer. Selling due to unwanted presents. New without tags. All in Mens Small.

The KEELA BEELAY JACKET is a primaloft-insulated winter-weight belay jacket, with 130 gsm under a pertex outer. Sizing is a bit weird: label says XS but it fits me perfectly and I'm a Small. NEVER USED selling only because it's an unwanted present. Much cheaper than equivalent from Montane, Rab, etc. but just as high quality. Colour: Gold/Olive/Tan

The HAGLOFS SHIELD is an excellent wind shirt -- another true classic from Haglofs, this time for men's small in olive beige driftwood. This ultralight Pertex shell will protect you from the elements on all of your 3-season hikes. Haglofs' Shield Windshell is a zoned jacket, the main areas are made from a windproof and highly water resistant fabric offering the maximum protection, whereas the upper back and underarms incorporate much more breathable fabric to ensure you don't overheat. Its a good combination that suits someone wearing a pack when moisture can build up on the back. We also like the 'feel' of the fabric - the outer surface is a matt finish and feels soft - not the slick nylon feel common on garments this light. Even at its low weight there are still some important features, thumb loops, hem drawcord, reflective detailing and zipped chest pocket. The cuffs are finished with an elastic binding and there's a small zipped pocket for packing the jacket up. Manufactured to Haglofs legendary standards. eluctant to part with this great bit of kit, only selling as the colour doesn't suit me. Colour: Gold Driftwood

The HAGLOFS LIZARD is another classic softshell from Scandinavian mountaineers Haglofs. Haglofs Lizard Jacket is a hoodless four way stretch softshell with a DWR water-resistance that protects from wind and rain on the outside while wicking moisture away from the body on the inside. Haglof's Lizard Jacket is a mid weight softshell that will deliver a high standard of protection from wind and rain showers whilst not being prohibitively heavy. Modern softshell jackets are amazingly flexible keeping you warm, dry and comfortable in a wide range of conditions, meaning you hardly ever need to take them off whilst hiking. The Lizard has a small external chest pocket, two hand pockets, a shockcorded hem, lightly elasticated cuffs and weighs 392 grams. Colour: Black with grey patches and neon yellow zips.

Never used -- selling as unwanted present.

Photos available upon request.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags