FS: GoLite Shangri-La 5/ Adrenaline 1+ 40°F, Exped Bivi-Ponchos, Silva Solar-Chargers/ Headlamps, Patagonia, Sealline Backpack,TW-Tarp, Wiggy`s UL 20°F ...ALL NEW

UP FOR SALE
GOLITE Shangri-La 5 Tent

2012 Model Brand-New – just set up once in the backyard to check for faults –
perfectly manufactured!
Including unused Flysheet, Nest, Pole, 8 Stakes

Evergreen

If you don`t need the Nest (because you don't fear bugs or use another way of bug protection as a bivy or repellent) and use your trecking-poles as middle-pole you get a really roomy five-person- shelter (Flysheet only) at 29oz (0.8kg)

Even in cold Sweden I was living with 4 people in my friends Shangri-La 5, one whole winter out in the forest, making fire in a small stove with pipe-out – from melting-wet 32°F to freezing-cold -20°F…always dry and warm! Great shelter!

Bought for 600,-
Now 300,- or 250,- without Nest (Flysheet, Pole, Stakes) GoLite Adrenaline 1+ 40°F (4°C) 800+ Fill Mummy Men`s (Long)

Backpacker`s Editors Choice GREEN 2010 Winner
Brand-New – Never Used: always stored uncompressed in its original cotton storage-bag

1lb 3oz

Coriander/Grease (Green/Grey)

Arid Zones™ with Pertex® Endurance Eco breathable fabric at the head and foot protect against condensation

Bought in 2011 for around 400,-
Now 200,-
Wiggy`s Ultra-Light 20°F Sleeping Bag

In wet & humid climates the absolute BEST sleeping bag EVER for me!

Have another two Wiggy`s UL for me and my girlfriend that we use over 4 years in any environment with constant wetness (like remote rainforest – really too much for any down-bag)
and we were several times laying under the tarp, in absolute soaked clothes and sleeping bag total wet from the outside, but inside it kept us warm and cosy for days in rainstorms without end

This one is Brand-New – Never Used: always stored uncompressed in its original cotton storage-bag

Light Olive-Green
Regular Long/Wide Body (80" x 34")

Bought for 220,-
Now 150,- EXPED Bivy Poncho Extreme

Poncho/ Tarp/ Bivybag made from 40 D Ripstop Nylon, Silicone coated, 1500 mm water column

BEST Poncho-Tarp I ever had, much more tear resistant than the GoLite`s and my oldest one is 5 years in use and still absolute waterproof!

The last time I went to Europe I just bought 4 new ones, because the Extreme-Version is not available in the US, but just 1oz heavier than the UL-Version and much better manufactured, especially the seams (had both in comparison for 5 years) – There is a reason why EXPED give just two years of warranty to the UL but full 5 years on the Bivy-Poncho-Extreme.

Length: 94 in
Width: 59 in
Weight: 13 oz

up for sale are 2 Exped Extreme Bivy-Ponchos

Bought for around 180,- each in Switzerland
Now 150,- each

Tenth Wonder (TW) Hammocks Ultralight Tarp – less than 9oz!

Brand-New – I ordered 4 Tarps some months ago from the UK, but I just got too much now, so 2 must go…It is a great tarp, used it with hammock or as tarp-only for 2 people, very flexible with the 12 tying points + D-Ring Hangers to attach a mosquito-net

approximately 4.0m x 2.5m ( 13.1 ft. x 8.2 ft. )
Forest-Green
12 Tying Points
Comes with ridgeline, tying cord & 4 pegs
Weights just 8.7oz

Imported from UK for about 75,-
Now 70,-

SEALINE PRO PACK 115L Watertight Dry Sealâ„¢ Backpack

Whenever you want to travel worry-free in an extremely wet & humid environment without getting your pack and stuff start to rot off I strongly recommend this Pack!
Whatever, you fall into the river or it just start to rain, don`t worry.
And those packs are strong like nothing else, my oldest Sealine Dry-Pack is over 15 years old.
Made from tough 19 oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl side with heavy duty 30 oz. scrim-reinforced bathtub vinyl bottom

MADE IN USA - SEATTLE

The Suspension is removable and really good adjustable, carries heavy loads dry and as comfortable as my Deuter Aircontact, really good ventilated and watertight Back-System! And with 125 Liter enough space to load up with food and everything stays absolute dry with Dry Seal™ roll-top closure secured with Side cinch straps for compression, which is especially useful while the pack is loaded with smaller loads like 40-60 Liter – I really love the versatility to have a stabil 60L pack on my back but in any case I just roll it up and can fill another 60L to 125L capacity – great!

Blue

Width 12.5 in / 32 cm
Length 18.5 in / 47 cm
Height 30 in / 76 cm
Volume 6940 cu. in / 115 liters
5 lbs

Brand New and Never Used

Bought for 200,-
Now 170,- PATAGONIA Deluge DWR DOWN JACKET

12 oz 800-Fill-Power Goose Down Jacket with Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent), which lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.

Green

'Women`s L' - fits like 'Men`s M'
I really prefer to buy Women`s Large instead of Men`s Medium in most cases, because of the slightly more tailored fit...still very comfortable, not tight, but also not wide as a sack as most fits of outdoor clothing!

Brand-New and Never Worn!

Bought for 220,-
Now 170,-

Silva SOLAR I AA / AAA Solar-Battery-Charger

Ultralight at 4.0oz!
Waterproof!
Charging 4 AA or AAA Batteries in around 5 hours /
2 Batteries in less than 3 hours (tested)

Packing size 136 x 122 x 9 mm ( 5.3" x 4.8" x 0.3")
Easy to attach on your backpack with 4 strap-holes

Charges both AA and AAA NiMH or NiCd batteries – 2 or 4 Batteries at a time
super durable yet flexible and waterproof solar panels (built-in spiral-cable and waterproof construction of the Battery-Holder makes it absolute resistant to any humid and wet environment)
The lightest waterproof Solar-Charger on the market!
MADE IN SWEDEN

I bought 4 of those chargers on my last travel to Sweden, this model is sold-out for a very long time now.
It is one of my most essential pieces of gear that I bought when I planned for the case that I Escape to Nature and never ever come back to civilization again - to have self-sufficient energy supply for my headlamps…for lifetime!
Theyre so durable that you would really hardly get one to break, waterproof enough even to fall into the river.
Because I am always too worried, I planned to take two for the lifetime-survival-situation to guarantee my lifetime supply of electricity!
Two rechargeable Eneloop batteries (one is rechargeable 1500 times) are charged in 2.5 hours in direct sunlight and about 3 hours in overcast, so I can guarantee 4 full batteries in around 5 to 6 hours in any condition (tested) – I even had mine laying out in the rain for days to test them and they work as perfect as on the first day!

I got also Headlamps from Silva, especially the Ranger Pro, is the most rugged and durable (and really waterproof, also tested!) Headlamp I ever had and lasts 22 hours with just one AA Battery –
They weight 2.5oz and with just one Charger I will be able to have 88hours of electric light with one charge of batteries just 5 to 6 hours in any condition you could be in!
For the Case I need Red-Light I got the Silva Ninox, which last between 30 and 90 hours with 3 AAA Batteries, which I can charge in around 5 hours with the same solar-charger (because I have two chargers with me I get two loads of batteries-in total 8x AAA- in the same time)…

So, if you think about getting 100% and for lifetime energy-sufficient and absolute independent from power supply, you get the survival-pack of one Silva Solar I Charger plus 2 Silva Ranger Pro Headlamps (to get on the safe side, even when this lamp is unbreakable and the Cree LEDs that Silva uses for this Headlamp are the best available with a life expectancy of 100.000 hours)
YOU GET LIFETIME HEAD-LIGHT AT A TOTAL OF JUST 9.0oz !!!
(plus 2x AA rechargeable batteries at 1.0oz – rechargeable 1500 times)

Bought for around 180,- per Solar-Charger in Sweden

Silva NINOX Headlamp

Silva Intelligent Light® with One high power LED and two wide-beam performance LEDs provide a combination of close area light to see where you set your feet, with a power beam of 110 lumens to a distance of 50 meters.
The six different light modes + RED-LIGHT provide flexibility and the potential to extend battery time up to 90 hours.
Silva Ninox™ uses Silva Intelligent Light® — which provides the unique combination of flood light and a longer range spot/searchlight.

3x AAA
2.5 oz
Waterproof (tested one meter down for several hours)

Comes with Silva Cocoonâ„¢ storage pouch integrated into the headband, effectively keeping it from getting tangled up inside a pocket or backpack.

I used to work as a product designer for LED Luminaires and can tell that the Cree LEDs that Silva uses will REALLY last about the 100.000 hours that Cree promise – Silva really use the best LEDs available for their Headlamps!

MADE IN SWEDEN

Bought on my last trip to Sweden for about 80,- per Headlamp
up for sale are 2 Silva Ninox in Brand-New-Condition Silva Ranger Pro Headlamp

Rugged and Durable as no other Headlamp on the Market!
Really Waterproof! (tested one meter down for several hours)
Uses Silva Intelligent Light® — which provides the unique combination of flood light and a longer range spot/searchlight with up to 34 Lumens on a distance to 32 meters

weights just 2.5 oz and uses just one AA Battery up to 22 hours of light!

with helmet attachment

I used to work as a product designer for LED Luminaires and can tell that the Cree LEDs that Silva uses will REALLY last about the 100.000 hours that Cree promise – Silva really use the best LEDs available for their Headlamps!

MADE IN SWEDEN

Bought on my last trip to Sweden for about 75,- per Headlamp
up for sale are 2 Silva Ranger Pro in Brand-New-Condition

For questions, offers, photos...feel free to ask!

Thank You.

Bastian