Mountaineering Gear, Splitboard Gear, Snowboard and Ski Boots

|
Selling off a lot of stuff so that I can switch to a hardboot set up for my split to chase more serious skimo objectives. I'll post links to stock photos for now, I'll try to get actual photos uploaded soon.

Scarpa Maestrale Boots (29.0 I believe, could be 29.5, I'll confirm this evening)
Bought last fall, liners have not been molded. I'm a snowboarder but I also speedfly. I only wore these boots when using my skis for ski launching my wing. I've worn them for sled laps so the soles have a few minor chunks missing from the running boards on the snowmobile. Overall the boots are in great shape.
backcountry.com/scarpa-ma...ri...
$300

Black Diamond Contact Crampons
These have seen a grand total of one days use. I don't even think there is a scratch on them. They have the long bar inserts so they would fit my sz 12 snowboard boots.
blackdiamondequipment.com/en_....
$100

Black Diamond Venom Axe w/ Adze (50cm)
Stuck in ice once, pick is as sharp as if it were fresh off the line. I've since decided I'm a reasonable human being and don't need an intermediate axe between my Raven and Quarks.
blackdiamondequipment.com/en_....
$110

Spark Burner Splitboard Bindings (Sz L)
Three seasons young. One of the toe straps has been replaced with a white Burton toe strap as the original started to split.
sparkrandd.com/gear/burner/
$120

Voile splitboard hardware
Includes pucks, touring toe pieces, and tall heel riser
$50? make me an offer

Rome Guide Boa Snowboard Boot (Sz 11.5)
These are brand new, with tags, never seen dirt or snow. A nice semi-stiff, all-leather snowboard boot that looks like it would hold up to abuse well. These were going to be my touring boot for this winter before I decided to go hardboot. Literally bought these 2 weeks ago off Backcountry for $300.
romesnowboards.com/boots/guide...
$250