GoPro Hero4 Silver & Accessories

I have a GoPro Hero 4 Silver, 3 extra batteries with charger, and several accessories I just am not using like I thought I would. I purchased these items new, on April 24, 2016 from Amazon. I would like $300 for everything, including USPS Priority shipping within CONUS. (Payment via PP friends preferred, however, if you would rather use the payment option, please include the extra 3% to the total cost.) Please note that no SD card is included with this purchase – you will need to supply the SD card on your own.

Here is a link to the batteries and the accessories I purchased with the camera, and are included:

Accessories

Batteries

I have used the camera on 3 occasions. Once hiking, once while zip lining and once while snorkeling. Everything is still in new condition. Worth noting, the battery charger has individual LED lights for each individual battery dock. On occasion, the middle LED indicator would not light up, however, it still charged the batteries. Some of the items included in the accessories worth noting is a selfie stick, a floating handle, a chest harness, a head strap, a dash mount, and a number of other sticky mounts and what-nots.

I love the camera, however, as I said, I am not using it as much as I thought I would, and at the moment I am out of work due to back surgery, so I could use a little extra money.

If you are interested, please post below that you are interested in buying, and then send me a PM. I will go by the order of the post below, not PM’s. However, please indicate in the post if you just have a question, or if you are intending to buy it. I will not hold the item for questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags