[WTT,WTS] TNF, OR, Oakley & misc...

Hey guys! Verified knife trader/vendor here but have some gear i’m looking to get rid of this week. Most of this gear is slightly used but def not abused, im a big gear head and enjoy taking care of my things. Here is a list of items with pics to follow:

-Oakley Holbrook (Like New)- Tortoise Frames with Gold iridium lens. Comes with Oakley box and dope white bag $80

-Oakley Hijinx (Slightly used, no scratches)- Brown frames with Brown lens. Comes wtih Oakley bag and box $55

-Oakley Gascan (Like New)- Black on Black, like new. ONLY thing is my pup did get a hold of them for like 10 seconds so there are a few puppy teeth marks on one of the arms. Will show in pics! $65

-Non-Official Oakley Oil Rigs- Bought online and turned out to be fake. $20 shipped gets it

-Non-Official Oakley Gas Cans- Black with white stripe, bought these online and turned out to be fake. $20 gets it

-TNF Thermoball Hoody (slightly used, still has tags)- White with blue accents, rare color! Used for about 5 outings up north. Still like new and tons of life left. Moved down south and won’t be needing this piece for a good while lol. $100

-Outdoor Research Halogen Hoody (like new, has tags)- Black on black. Awesome hybrid hoody! Softshell in all the right places, great ventilation to warmth ratio and packs down like a beast. Had a Mtn. Hardware jacket so didnt use this. $50

-Patagonia R1 Pullover- Used, green with waffle/grid interior. $30

Pay pal (add 3% for G&S), Venmo, Square Cash & Bitcoin hahaha

Thanks all!

Things i’m interested in:

PS Vita Black Diamond (high qualtiy, compact) trekking poles Eno Hammock Knives of course lol