la sportiva baturas - used size 46

|
I am selling my used sportiva baturas. size 46. these boots have served me well. and they will serve you well too.

A couple of things to note. these are used boots. i did not use them last season but they were used the 2 seasons prior. they are still in great shape but they have a few small punctures in the exterior gaiter which i have repaired well. they are fully waterproof, warm and can last a few more seasons. So why am I selling them. they no longer fit. after my arches dropped they are simply too tight.

I am selling them at $275.00. $288.00 with shipping to anywhere in the US. outside the us we're going to have to figure out the shipping costs.

I live in the Gunks on the east coast and happy to meet you face to face so you can ck out the boots. if you order them and I ship them return them and i will refund no problem (minus shipping costs). I am not out to overhype how awesome these boots are but on the other hand they are the best. despite some bumps and bruises they will last quite a long time.

for me info or to paypal write [email protected]
baturas

baturas 2

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags