FS: Garage Sale! (GoLite, MLD, Montbell, Terramar)

Golite 3 season quilt $140-This was GoLite’s 20 degree quilt purchased in 2011 size Regular. I have used this for a combined total of 4 nights on the trail (It was my backup bag). Will come in original Golite stuff sack.

GoLite Jam 50 60$ – This was the last version of the GoLite Jam I purchased it in 2013. I have used this a combined 6 nights on the trail. Has tiny amount of stains from hiking but overall great condition. I did however cut off the hooks off the bottom of the pack to cut some weight and cut the mesh sleeve over the hydration pouch to cut weight. Both mod haven’t compromised the bag at all!

MLD Prophet 150$ – Bought this pack in January of this year, It’s a size medium in stealth gray. Has not been modified at all and will come with all original compression cords etc. Used it for 2 hikes for a combined 5 nights, selling because with my current photography setup I need a framed pack.

MLD silnylon grace tarp 100$ – Bought this along with the pack. I love this tarp but I don’t need multiple shelter setups and this needs to find a new home. Seam sealed by me with supplied sealer from MLD. Color is stealth gray and will come with stuff sack and Ti sheppard hook stakes. only 1 nights use.

MLD bug bivy 100$- This was used in combination with with the tarp. Great combo but like my Moment better. in stealth gray with only one nights use.

Montbell Thermawrap vest 50$ – They don’t make this vest anymore but it’s awesome for a light inexpensive synthetic layer. Size medium, only tested it indoors and never taken outdoors.

Terramar Thermasilk baselayer top& bottom 15$ – This is a silk baselayer that was only used once outdoors as a layer between my sleeping bag and skin. Size medium for bottom top and bottom, fit me 5’6 160lbs  muscular build  nicely. No rips or stains.

I will only accept paypal and I will ship all items with tracking numbers. All these items have been gently used, only getting rid of them so someone can put them to good use instead of sitting in my closet. Will provide any pictures or additional information you may want!