FS: ZPacks Camo Altaplex in excellent condition

I have invested in the freestanding Duplex, so need to sell my much loved and carefully used Altaplex in Camo. This tent is a little dirty, but has no damage… no rips, cuts, tears, snags, scuffs.

I purchased my Altaplex new from ZPacks early last year (2015).

I am selling it with simple guylines (without any tensioners), eight Vargo Ti Orange Head stakes (one is bent slightly), a cuben stuff sack, two Zpacks carbon fiber 32″ side poles and two pole cups (these poles and pole cups can be used to extend out the sides of the Altaplex to get even greater room in an already spacious tent.) Total price, includes shipping CONUS, insured, signature on delivery: $625.00 OBO.  Please send your Paypal email address if you wish to purchase and I will send you a detailed invoice.

Total weight on my scale: 620 grams

The total price to buy these items new is $685.00 breakdown as follows:

Camo Altaplex (1) $615.00

Vargo Ti Orange head stakes (8) $30.00;

Zpacks carbon fiber tent poles (2) $30.00;

Zpacks pole cups (2) $10.00

Thanks for looking!

Note:  pictures of Altaplex set up do not include the poles and pole caps because I purchased those more recently.  Nighttime picture is intended to show the additional opacity the camo fabric provides over regular cuben, not to mention it is very stealthy when needed.  In scale picture, the bent stake is shown in the front.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags