TAKING OFFERS: Camelbak HAWG daypack, Mountainsmith Lumbar pack, Mtn Mardwear softshell (L), Moonstone down vest (L), BCA Snow Study kit

|
Selling a bunch of unused gear, most of it at 50% or more below retail. Just want it out of the closet. All items available for local pick-up in Boulder but happy to ship if the buyer pays shipping. I can accept Paypal, Venmo, or Chase Quickpay.

Possible trades I’m looking for:
  • Totem Basics
  • 2 Person down quilt, rated to 20ish F
  • Maybe a men’s 26” or 27.5” XC bike (I’m 6’2” 180 lbs)

Mountainsmith “Day” lumbar pack - $49 dropped to $39
Lightly used, bottom has a couple nicks/scuffs, everything else is great. Also includes a set of backpack-style shoulder straps for additional support/stability. Great resort ski pack - fits under the chair lift back rest so you aren't getting pushed off the chair like with a normal pack. Pack was originally $70 and straps were an additional $30.

Men’s moonstone down vest, Size L - $50 dropped to $39
Very nice ultralight down vest in excellent physical shape. Some light stains present on the outer shell from camping with the nieces and nephews but no damage. Officially it’s a Japanese XL, which equates to US Large. Fits me great. Would fit anyone 5’9” – 6’3”, 160-200lbs.

Men’s Mountain Hardwear Softshell, size L - $75 dropped to $60
Very nice alpine softshell. Brushed fuzzy liner for warmth and comfort when it’s damp. Water still beads up on the shell nicely. Small hole on right shoulder from chimneying. Can be easily patched. Was originally $330.

Camelback H.A.W.G daypack - $40 dropped to 35
Nifty little daypack. Great for hiking, peakbagging, alpine scrambles, or MTB. It’s been used, but is in decent good shape overall. One of the fabric grommets for holding the shock cord along the bottom has ripped and the sternum buckle is cracked (although it still works) but otherwise it’s in good working order. Zippers are functional, etc. Was $130 new. No hydration bladder is included, although I have a virtually new Camelback “widemouth” bladder that I could include for an additional $10. The bladder has been used 2-3 times maximum and I would give it a good bleach sanitizing as instructed by Camelback prior to shipping. I estimate the pack’s capacity to be 15-18 liters. Was originally $125.

BCA Snow Study kit - $33
Get your avalanche safety gear right here. Selling a couple BCA snow study items: Slope meter, aluminum crystal card, and 10x magnifying loupe. New pricing on everything is about $53. Buy these items for $33. Selling as package only, not splitting out individual items.